Thank you for considering commenting on Isle of Dinosaurs aka IOD forums!
In addition to this forum you might find of interest reading my Game Development Blog where I write about topics like game design, development, soundtracks and general industry rants.
Here is a quick list of things to take into consideration:
- prefix your post title accordingly: [NPC], [Character], [Gameplay], [Item], etc. if it contains a specific topic prior mentioned.
- KISS (Keep it simple stupid)
- take into considerations the current limitations and game mechanics
- specify all possible states (idle, jumping, attacking with spear, etc)
- specify all possible items that the character can use
- include a short story about the new character and how it relates to the current story of the game
- same as "New character" section
- specify where it should be spawned from
- specify any distinctive features, something that sets apart the NPC from the rest
- include images, sketches, drawings as reference; don't forget to credit the original authors
- explain how is this improving or enhancing the player's experience
Thank you for considering helping us by submitting a bug!
- include a screenshot
- include a summary of what happened prior to the bug